Do-it-yourself Window Sill Frame
In addition to pre-designed complicated styles shown above, simpler but still
fully customized stone window sills and frames are also available at Amlink
1. select edge preference, either luxury or standard
2. select a material. Virtually all natural stone can be used for making window
sills, however, a color should be chosen as to match the overall theme of the
building, typically, color of the floor.
3. Select a cross profile, which should base on design of the widows.
4. determine dimensions
For Frame or surround
1. select a material, which should be the same as sills
2. select a profile. Refer the "molding"
page for a complete list of available profiles.
3. choose the thickness and determine the dimension